Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lil Pasadokyo

Facade
Photobucket

Look at his trunk. OMG Pacman and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Arcade!
Photobucket

Framing
Photobucket

Alley of Defeat
Photobucket

Get your cool Specs here
Photobucket

Vs. the world
Photobucket

Haze Filter
Photobucket

Trinklets
Photobucket

Treebertz
Photobucket

TreeGazm
Photobucket

I hate the unnecessary "E"
Photobucket

Kimbo wanted to makeout here. I refused that offer
Photobucket

I always look for shapes in my shots
Photobucket

Awesome
Photobucket

I wish I had the will to escape
Photobucket

Issac Hayes
Photobucket

We held hands here
Photobucket

I let go of her hands when I saw this: DOUBLE CHEEEEEEESEBURGER. haha. I'm an asshole
Photobucket

Missy Elliot goes here
Photobucket

Gah. I hate Valentines. Maybe its because I don't believe in love anymore
Photobucket

Opposing Sides
Photobucket

The have nice bathrooms
Photobucket

We Sat here
Photobucket

She's still inside shopping
Photobucket

HypeBike
Photobucket

Hammer Time
Photobucket

Heroes Origins never made it
Photobucket

We had lunch here. Its expensive
Photobucket

Camera
Photobucket

Walk to the parking lot
Photobucket

Dr. Sheldon Cooper / Jim Parsons
Photobucket

Who's that on my dash? Its Buddy Christ!
Photobucket

Heavenly Angles
Photobucket

Lil Tokyo Yogurtland. Best. Potentz. Ever. Mad. Hybridz. Included.
Photobucket

Robeks The homie works here
Photobucket

PastaVagina
Photobucket

Bonsai World
Photobucket

The attention to detail is flawless
Photobucket

The guy in the suit looked cool
Photobucket

I wanna live here. Next to awesometown
Photobucket

Our Dinner @
Photobucket

Hamburger Katsu
Photobucket

Poor Guy
Photobucket

Everyone was doing it
Photobucket

Speedstars
Photobucket

RifLa Awaits
Photobucket

We shared a Takoyaki
Photobucket

Cools
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment